The mission of the Beverly Children’s Learning Center, Inc. is to provide an affordable, safe, nurturing, and educational environment that promotes socially responsible behavior for children. Our programs are dedicated to respect and encourage the potential of each child, as well as the diversity of each family.
In carrying out this mission we have:
- Staff who are caring and competent, and fulfill their responsibilities with pride
- Partnerships which enhance our programs with comprehensive, therapeutic, and supportive services
- Supporters who place their confidence in our continued commitment to the community
- Business advisors who aid us in meeting the changing needs of the community, making significant contributions to our families, elevating our service level and enhancing our programs.
Our programs offer children and their families safety, resources, education, and the opportunity to succeed.
Among the benefits:
- Creative Curriculum
- Nationally acclaimed Kid Fit gross motor, health, & nutrition program
- Nationally acclaimed Second Step social skills curriculum
- Qualified, educated staff
- Activities for learning
- Healthy meals and snacks served in alignment with Massachusetts Bureau of Nutrition guidelines
- In partnership with our community agencies we offer dental, vision, hearing, speech, and behavioral screenings
- On-site social worker
- Counseling referral services & family therapy
- Convenient hours and location
- Variety of payment options, including private, voucher, and subsidized slots
- Intergenerational activities
- School age program
- Open year round
- NAEYC Accreditation & QRIS participation
Hours of operation:
7am to 6pm Monday through Friday
Children may attend a maximum of ten hours during this time frame each day.