Family Child Care
Now Enrolling. Contact Pam Caldwell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Family Child Care program provides the comfort of a home setting with up to six children under the supervision of our Massachusetts Department of early Education and Care licensed family child care providers. Children enrolled may be six weeks of age to five years old. Our providers receive ongoing support, training, resources, and regular supervision visits from our administrative staff.
Each home provides a variety of educational toys, games, and curriculum activities to introduce children to a wide range of learning experiences. Skills are developed through the use of manipulatives, music, expressive art opportunities, creative movement, fine and large motor activities, socialization, engineering, math, science, technology, language and literacy concepts.
Our family Child Care providers strive to offer an enjoyable daily schedule for children in a small group setting, which allows for optimal individualized attention. A healthy breakfast, lunch, and snack are provided each day. We currently have providers located in the communities of Beverly, Danvers, Peabody, and Gloucester.
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Beverly Children’s Learning Center Family Child Care Provider?
· Work from home
· Be your own boss
· Spend quality time with children
· Make a difference in the lives of children and families
· Home preparation for licensing
· EEC application and licensing assistance
For Currently Licensed Providers:
· Continued assistance with EEC licensing and regulations
· Access to resources
· Professional development opportunities
· First aid and CPR certification
· Help navigating QRIS
· Training on the Bureau of Nutrition Meal Reimbursement Program
· Curriculum and child assessment training
· Transportation for children
· Lending library
· Educational excursions
Your Small Business Partnership with Beverly Children’s Learning Center, Inc. will mean:
· Potential annual income of $45,000
· No hassle billing collection
· Group rate for liability insurance
· Sick/vacation coverage assistance
· Satisfying career for stay-at-home parent or guardian
· Qualified tax deduction
For more information please our Family Child Care Director, Pam Caldwell at email@example.com or 978-927-1269 ext 206.