Our Family Child Care program provides the comfort of a home setting with up to six children under the supervision of our Massachusetts Department of early Education and Care licensed family child care providers. Children enrolled may be six weeks of age to five years old. Our providers receive ongoing support, training, resources, and regular supervision visits from our Administrative staff.
Each home provides a variety of educational toys, games, and curriculum activities to introduce children to a wide range of learning experiences. Skills are developed through the use of manipulatives, music, expressive art opportunities, creative movement, fine and large motor activities, socialization, engineering, math, science, technology, language and literacy concepts.
Our family Child Care providers strive to offer an enjoyable daily schedule for children in a small group setting, which allows for optimal individualized attention. A healthy breakfast, lunch, and snack are provided each day.
What are the Benefits of Becoming a Beverly Children’s Learning Center Family Child Care Provider?
· WORKING FROM HOME
· BEING YOUR OWN BOSS
· SPENDING QUALITY TIME WITH CHILDREN
· MAKING A VALUABLE DIFFERENCE IN CHILDREN AND FAMILIES’ LIVES
· HOME PREPARATION FOR LICENSING
· EEC APPLICATION AND LICENSING ASSISTANCE
For Currently Licensed Providers:
· CONTINUED ASSISTANCE WITH EEC LICESNING AND REGULATIONS
· ACCESSING RESOURCES
· PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES
· FIRST AID AND CPR CERTIFICATION
· NAVIGATING QRIS
· CHILD REFERRALS
· BUREAU OF NUTRITION MEAL REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM TRAINING
· CURRICULUM AND CHILD ASSESSMENT TRAINING INCLUDING CREATIVE CURRICULUM, AGES AND STAGES, AND SECOND STEP
· TRANSPORTATION FOR ENROLLED CHILDREN
· LENDING LIBRARY OF BOOKS AND MATERIALS
· EDUCATIONAL EXCURSIONS
Your Small Business Partnership with Beverly Children’s Learning Center, Inc. will Mean:
· POTENTIAL ANNUAL INCOME EARNINGS OF $45, 000
· NO HASSLE BILLING COLLECTION
· GROUP RATED LIABILITY INSURANCE
· SICK/VACATION COVERAGE ASSISTANCE
· SATISFYING CAREER FOR STAY-AT-HOME PARENTS OR GUARDIANS
· QUALIFIED TAX DEDUCTIONS