Let’s work/play together!
The Beverly Children’s Learning Center is an early education and out-of-school-time center located on 2 1/2 acres of natural playscape and conservation land, along with beautiful, light, and spacious indoor environments that were designed with best practices in education in mind.
We support a focus on emergent and authentic curriculum, nature, and mindful practices. We are currently seeking energetic, compassionate, patient, creative, reliable, and experienced educators to teach in our newly re-furnished classrooms.
**Must be EEC qualified.
- Comprehensive Health and Dental Plans
- Professional Development
- Inclusive and Welcoming Work Environment
- Generous Time Off
- Fun and Engaging Work Day
- Flexible Work Schedule
To apply, complete our fillable PDF employment application by clicking the link below. When you have completed the application, do one of the following:
- Download the completed application and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org – specifying the position you are applying for.
- Print out the completed application and either mail or deliver it to 550 Cabot St. Beverly, MA 01915