BCLC’s Legacy Support Heroes
Create a way to continue your support and leave a lasting legacy of excellence in education and care for the children attending the Beverly Children’s Learning Center – Consider joining our circle of Legacy Heroes today.
Why become a Legacy Support Hero?
- Knowledge that your support makes a profound difference in the lives of the children of BCLC and their families
- Confidential, personal planned giving guidance
- Updates on educational initiatives and updates through our quarterly newsletter
- Invitations to any upcoming events; including our upcoming 50th Anniversary Celebration
- Recognition on our website (with permission) and recognition when other opportunities allow
How do I become a Legacy Support Hero?
- Include the Beverly Children’s Learning Center in your will
- Charitable Bequest
- Retirement or Investment Account Beneficiary
- Gift of Life Insurance or Beneficiary Designation
To name Beverly Children’s Learning Center as a beneficiary, please list as:
Beverly Children’s Learning Center
550 Cabot St.
Beverly, MA 01915
Federal Tax ID #23-7267243
Have questions or want to talk? We are here to help.
Contact Elizabeth Erikson, Director of Philanthropy at email@example.com or 978-927-1269
Legacy Gift Commitment
If you have already included BCLC in your estate plans, please let us know by contacting us or completing this confirmation form.
We would be delighted to welcome you as one of our Legacy Support Heroes!